Family rights group advice services
The Family Rights Group provide a free and confidential advice service via telephone and online discussion boards. Their expert advisors have extensive experience in legal and social work practice, they help families to understand the law and child welfare processes, as well as better understand the concerns of social workers.
Family Rights Group is working alongside local authorities to implement Lifelong Links, the aim of which is to build lasting support networks for children in the care system. This short film, produced by Hertfordshire County Council and their young people, explains more.
Grandparents Plus is a national charity (England and Wales) dedicated to supporting grandparents and other relatives raising children who aren’t able to live with their parents. For further information about their services:
Interested in fostering? contact your local council
Need information about the cost of fostering? here
Information about training and support for foster cares: here
Information about types of foster care: here
Information about claiming benefits while fostering: here
- Keeping children in care safe online
- Even When We are Forced Apart We Can Still be Together
- ‘RIGHT FRIEND’ CAMPAIGN & LOGO COMPETITION
- COVID-19: using digital technology in relationship-based practice to bridge the gap in social distancing
- It was hard to escape
- UK Empathy Summit @CareLeaverCov #SpreadTheWord
- Care experienced? Check out this opportunity …
- NIROMP in support of Care Day 2020! #Reimagining #CareDay20
- DfE proposes banning unregulated placements for children under 16Reforms to unregulated provision for children in care and care leavers Visit DfE website for more info: https://consult.education.gov.uk/unregulated-provision/unregulated-provision-children-in-care/ Closes: 8 Apr 2020 … Continue reading For Parents & CarersRead more
- Investigation into the impact of child poverty
- All is not well in the family courts …
- 2020 Social Care Point in Time #Adoption #fostercare #Residential
- SUPPORTING KINSHIP CARE
- Councils name children’s services as biggest financial pressure | CYP Now
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.