NIROMP has an established network of regional alliances made up of IRO managers and IROs. Our regional networks cover the nine government area regions of England.
the north east region
- North Tyneside
- Redcar and Cleveland
- South Tyneside
our latest news
- Care Review: Sector responds to long-awaited announcement amid concerns over appointment of chair
- Start 2021 with an exciting new opportunity: Hammersmith & Fulham, Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) service
- How young black people in care made their voices heard
- The Urgency in a Moment: A Call for Critical Self–Reflection And Action
- New research raises concerns about experiences of parents and families in newly ‘virtual’ child protection conferences | Nuffield Foundation
north east regional leads
Jan Tilson & Sharon Davey
To ensure that your enquiry /feedback is directed to the appropriate Regional Lead at NIROMP, please complete and submit the following.
One of your regional leads will respond as soon as possible.
Please be patient and respect that NIROMP’s work is undertaken on a voluntary, non-funded basis.
NIROMP’s Chair will meet quarterly with the Advisory Group Leads; Steering Group Leads and Regional Leads about the progress of NIROMP’s overarching work plan.
During 2019 we will see the introduction of advisory groups and steering groups in addition to regional leads attached to the nine government area regions across England.
NIROMP, through the involvement of advisory group members, steering groups and regional leads, will bring a broad knowledge, experience and skills base to secure better life chances and choices for all children and young people in care and leaving care.
Our advisory groups will provide an important link between, for example, the lived experience of children, young people and the independent reviewing officers here to serve them. Aiming to provide the vital assurance necessary to achieving greater consistency of IRO services, advisory groups will help shape ideas and solutions. Importantly, they will also provide an important assurance and challenge function.
join our mailing list for free
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.