The Library section of the National IRO Manager website
All information contained on this site has been prepared with all due care and every effort is made to provide updated information regularly. However the partnership does not warrant or represent that the information is free from errors or omission. Whilst the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice.
Link to the Library
New additions to the library are shown by section below and ll have been added to the Library page: here
New in the Library
Contact and visits
- Women’s Aid (2016) Child First Safe Contact Saves Lives
Family support, safeguarding & child protection
- Broadhurst, Karen., et al (2015) Vulnerable birth mothers and repeat losses of infants to public care: is targeted reproductive health care ethically defensible?
- CRCT & UEA (2014) A study of the support needs of sex workers across Norfolk, UK
- PaceUK Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation Website link
Legislation, policy and guidance
- Cummins, Ian (2015) Reading Wacquant: social work and advanced marginality