Published on 25 Nov 2016. By: Spirited Pictures
Music by: Rasha. Track ‘Hadada’ from the album Sudaniyat.
To mark the start of #16DaysOfActivism we launch our new short film ‘Raising Our Voices on FGM’ please share. https://t.co/3yPUSuOwZg
— FORWARD UK (@FORWARDUK) November 25, 2016
To mark the start of #16DaysOfActivism FORWARD has launched this new short film ‘Raising Our Voices on FGM’ please share.
FORWARD works on female genital mutilation (FGM), child marriage and maternal health both in the UK, Europe and in Africa.
If you need support relating to the issues represented in this film, please contact FORWARD at 020 8960 4000 (extension 1), or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to help FORWARD end FGM! Please text FWRD30 £3 (or other amount) to 70070
Department of Health Safeguarding publications
Other helpful publications
- Brook: Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Childline: Female circumcision, FGM and cutting
- Daughters of Eve: Non profit organisation that works to protect girls and young women who are at risk from female genital mutilation (FGM).
- Equality Now: End FGM
- NHS: Female genital mutilation (FGM)
- NSPCC: Female genital mutilation (FGM)What is FGM
- Plan Internation UK: The uncut girls club – ending FGM within a generation
- WHO: Female Genital Mutilation
- Interview with Aissa Edon -Full-time Midwife who Helps Victims of FGM Worldwide