- Ofsted has this week issued its annual point-in-time online surveys for the following social care providers:
- residential special schools
- further education colleges with residential provision
- children’s homes (includes secure children’s homes)
- fostering agencies (includes independent fostering agencies and local authority fostering agencies)
- adoption agencies (includes voluntary adoption agencies and local authority adoption agencies)
- adoption support agencies
- residential family centres
- boarding schools
We hope that social care providers will use this opportunity to inform Ofsted, to help build a national picture of people’s experiences.
All surveys will close on Sunday 9 June.
Further information and how to complete the survey can be downloaded at source: Ofsted launches point-in-time surveys