Source NIROMP Reposted 2nd May 2023
Venue: Each session will be held via MTeams and a link provided by the session host nearer the time.
These are spaces for shared learning and development focused on IRO practitioners, IRO Managers and leaders.
Registration link for any of the events is via Eventbrite: NIROMP Community of Practice: Making it Happen
Slides from recent events:
Benefits of attending:
- Join colleagues in sharing best practices and creating new knowledge to advance professional practice.
- Hear from guest speakers and share learning from the latest research.
- Learn more about what works and support with data collection and analysis
- Introduction to resources that will help you make effective use of guidance, tools and new insights relevant to practice.
- Opportunities to network and learn from others
- Updates on latest initiatives and research.
- Update your CPD.
Schedule of future events:
- 13 June 2023, 12-1.30pm. Focus: Transitional Safeguarding. Leading: Sharon Martin, NIROMP Chair.
- 25 July, 12-1.30pm. Focus: IRO Challenge & Dispute Resolution. Leading: Tricia Hunte, NIROMP Greater London.
- 5 September, 12-1.30pm. Focus: Promoting Children’s Voices. Leading: Izzy Martin NIROMP East Midlands Regional Lead
- 28 November,12-1.30 pm. Focus: ‘In My Shoes’. Joint session with Cafcass. Leading: Joanne Wren IRO Manager Stockton, Sarah Edwards IRO Manager Redcar and Karen Burns – CAFCASS.
How to update your social work registration requirements – Continuing Professional Development
More information and registration link: NIROMP Community of Practice: Making it Happen