COVID-19: Guidance for Independent Reviewing Officers and IRO Managers
Audit and Survey Tools
IRO Manager Annual Report Template
IROs & Cafcass
Consultation & Survey Responses
Practice Standards & IRO Code of Practice
Regional meeting templates
Contributing to sector led improvement
Core Training Template
WE’RE CONSTANTLY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR EXEMPLARS TO SHARE AND FOR CONTRIBUTORS TO OUR GROWING RESOURCE BANK. YOU CAN LEAVE US A MESSAGE HERE:
- LIFE COACHING PROGRAMME
- Article 39 launches judicial review against Gavin Williamson over social care exemptions – what happened in court?
- CHILD WELFARE INEQUALITIES PROJECT (2015-2019) NUFFIELD FOUNDATION
- MOPAC (Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime) sponsored County Lines Training | Via @LeoPowell_
- REMOVAL OF SAFEGUARDS FOR CHILDREN IN CARE – JUDICIAL REVIEW GIVEN GO AHEAD
- Great new training from Jenny Malloy, Times Bestseller author of Hackney Child
- The impact of Covid-19
- Reducing isolation for care leavers during Covid-19 and beyond
- Huge spike in number of children needing foster care during pandemic, Barnardo’s warns
- NIROMP: Nominations for National IRO Advisory Group
- Public Law Working Group Recommendations to achieve best practice in the child protection and family justice systems:Special guardianship orders | June 2020
- RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION – EDUCATION & ACTIVISM
- BREAKING: @article_39 have issued judicial review proceedings against the Secretary of State for Education
- Carlene Firmin & Susan Rayment-McHugh #ContextualSafeguarding
- NIROMP Guest Post by Martin Barrow as part of our Covid-19 Short Stories series
- Using video chats for family time
- NIROMP: Proud supporters of ‘Right Friend Campaign’ #NIVN #RightFriend
- Coming out of lockdown: What is controlling or coercive behaviour? Free event.
- NEW: Independent Reviewing Officer opportunities!
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
- Audit tool to support early and effective permanency planning for looked after children.
- Delivering family group conferences during the Coronavirus crisis #ThankYou @FamilyRightsGp
- S (Child in care: Unregistered Placement)  EWHC 1012 (Fam)
Click any of the below tags to be taken to related posts:
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.